02 Jul Tips to Prepare Study Time-Table
Most of the students get stressed about their exams preparations and revision work. A simple and well-planned study time-table helps you to handle this stress & manage your schedule to achieve success in exams. A good study schedule can help you to make the best possible use of time and do the best in exams.
Here are some tips on how you can make your schedule for studies:
1) Include early morning hours for studying.
2) List and prioritize the subjects you need to study
3) Select what you need to study in each subject
4) Don’t forget to reserve your time for non-academic activities
5) Note down which subject or topic you’re studying in each session
6) Stick to your time-table
7) Divide your available time to memorize the topics
8) Try to categorize topics as
Easy – Questions which you can solve in 1 st Attempt itself
Moderate – Questions in which you get stuck or need help
Difficult – Questions which you can’t understand or solve at all
Based on the above category plan your revision time schedule; allocating more time to difficult topic/questions & less to easy ones.