25 Jul What are the benefits of doing CFA after CA?
Chartered Accountancy (CA) and Chartered Financial Analysis (CFA) are two of the most demanded
professional career options. While CA is a sought-after course in India, CFA is a globally-recognized
professional qualification. Pursuing CFA and CA will give candidates an edge over others.
Here are some benefits of pursuing CFA after CA –
1. The CA+CFA combination will open new avenues in finance – Its helps you to gain
knowledge about various aspects of finance, including investment banking, portfolio
management, wealth management, corporate finance, credit research etc.
2. Clearing CFA level I is comparatively easy for CAs – A majority of CA syllabus overlaps with
that of the CFA level I exam. So it wouldn’t be difficult for you to crack the exam.
3. Increased chances of getting into global firms – Choosing CFA after CA will take you to the
top global companies.
4. CFA and CA will add more value to your profile – These programs help you to develop good
analytical skills along with practical knowledge. And will also add more value to your profile.
5. After pursuing CFA, one can earn a better salary – After completing CFA level I certification,
one can get a mean salary of 4-5 Lakh. But after completing all the three levels of CFA, you
can earn a salary of 6-15 Lakh.