17 Jun Just finished with CA/CS Foundation exams?
After giving any exam, you can do a lot of things to utilize your time & also prepare yourself for the
upcoming challenges and grab the opportunities whenever you get the chance. Here are a few
suggestions to make the best of this time –
1. Read books. This will develop a habit of reading (as you have ample books to be read for next
level) & also stimulate your thinking.
2. Read newspaper/magazines related to finance, corporate world, business etc.
3. You can also read students journals provided by ICAI.
4. Improve your communication skills
5. Watch inspirational documentary movies like Steve Jobs, American genius, Nikola Tesla etc
6. Play some sports
7. Join some internship; you can join some commerce/accounting firm or Google for work from
8. Meet friends, spend time with family & spend some leisure time to rejuvenate yourself till the
results come. This will benefit you in taking up the next challenge.
All these things will help you in enhancing your knowledge & CV. So don’t waste your time, engross
yourself in such activities to learn and grow.