19 Jun How to utilize your time after CA-CPT Examination??
Now that you are free from CA CPT Exams. It’s time to plan for further activities. First of all, take complete rest, eat your favorite food and have fun for a week. Then think if you are confident about your results plan your studies accordingly. As you know the other two stages; CA Intermediate and CA Final is not easy. Take guidance from your mentors on how to prepare for the next level.
Here are some of the suggestions that you should follow-
● Check the registration process & dates for CA Intermediate to ensure you don’t miss any important date.
● Make up your mind whether you are going for coaching classes or self-study.
● If you’ve decided to take coaching classes, go for the best one.
● Also if possible, go through the subjects of Intermediate & decide whether you want to appear for both the groups or the single group. We suggest you should appear for both groups in first attempt.
● Read articles, journals, newspapers related to finance, business, GST so that you become familiar with terminologies.
These things help you to get prepared without wasting your time.