13 May HOW TO GET GOOD MARKS IN COMPETITIVE EXAMS?
Posted at 06:48h in Indian History 0 Comments
Competitive exams can seem daunting. During our school time, nobody taught us how to learn and as a student, you certainly know what when and how to study. But these days, there comes a handy solution for cracking competitive exams effectively.
The foremost thing you need to do is to choose a career of your interest so that it will become easy for you to study and target your aim.
You should have a proper plan to clear the exam. To make up your mind, focus on the activities that lead you to achieve your aim.
Few are the things that help you to achieve good marks;
- Prepare a schedule and follow it desperately.
- Study shorter sessions than strenuous ones and for intense memorization try remembering topics during sleep.
- Don’t count the number of hours you spend on books, measure the amount of focused study.
- As far as you are concerned, minimize as many distractions as you can so that it won’t bother your study hours.
- Early morning hours are the best to study and also to memorize the topics or subjects you’ve studied so far.
- Do not rush; start with the easiest ones than moderate and then the difficult one.
- Rejuvenate yourself by watching movies, playing sport, listening music, etc. It will help you to stay focused and fresh.
- Most importantly make time for revision and highlight the keywords, it shall be needed when you are getting ready for an exam.
We realize how crucial it is for students to ace an exam. So don’t stressed out and make sure you keep yourself healthy.